Large Spray Rail For Fish Cleaning Tables -- 22" Long -- 5 Individually Adjustable Spray Nozzles -- Universal Mounts.
When you're fileting the day's catch on your fish cleaning station, having a steady flow of water across your table makes it easier to clear away scales, offal and other waste -- keeping your work surface and your filet knife clean, fish after fish after fish.
So we decided to design a product that would do all of that for you. Our large spray rail will fit securely on table backsplashes 3/8", 1/2" or 3/4" thick -- and can also stand alone on your table's surface just fine if you have no backsplash at all.
We fabricate this unit using all marine-grade King Starboard and outdoor-proven water tubing and sprinkler components. It can easily be installed permanently, using the included mounting hardware. Or simply remove and stow the unit away after each use, whichever you prefer. Double-click on the photos above for large, captioned images of the Buck Woodcraft spray rail and its components.
- Spray rail dimensions: 22"L x 1.5"H x 1"D. Universal mounts fit 3/8", 1/2" or 3/4" thick backsplashes
- 5 spray nozzels, each with its own spray volume adjustment. Each nozzel swivels for spray pattern adjustment
- 10' of outdoor water tubing, with attached master spray volume control. Use the entire 10', or cut to desired length.
- Outdoor hose connector, attaches to water tubing end.
- Water pressure regulator, if needed (fits between outdoor faucet and hose connector.
- (4) small mounting brackets for permanent water tubing installation.
No posts found