Our 1/4" thick teak stock is useful for a variety of small projects, including trim slats and edge banding for plywood that's more substantial than our teak veneer strips.
These 1/4" teak strips are milled from the same First European Quality (FEQ) Asian teak as our regular dimensional lumber, and specified thickness, widths and lengths are actual, not nominal.
- Minimum order quantity: 3 pieces
- 1/2", 3/4" & 1-7/8" widths
- 1' - 2' - 3' - 4' - 5' lengths
- Surfaced all 4 sides
--$20.00 Off All Online Teak Orders $200 & Up, Or...
--$50.00 Off Online Orders $500 & Up, Or...
--$100.00 Off Online Orders $1000 & Up.
Shipping Estimates Versus Actual Shipping Costs
The shipping cost shown when you place your teak order is an estimate produced by either UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. Sometimes that estimate turns out to be too high, and other times it's too low. Here's what we do in either case:
- If The Estimated Cost Is Too High -- If the actual shipping & handling cost is less than the estimated cost you're charged when placing your order, we promptly refund the overpayment back to your credit card account or your PayPal account. This normally takes 1 or 2 business days to be applied.
- If The Estimated Cost Is Too Low -- We absorb the difference.