A Tough, Economical, Go-Anywhere Fish Filet Table
The Little Guy is our smallest fish cleaning station, measuring 24" long by 14" deep overall. So it's portable enough to take just about anywhere, yet large enough to provide a decent sized working surface.
- The Little Guy is made with all 1/2" thick King Starboard components, precision-cut on our CNC router. ½” thick backsplash and side rails, notched out with slots that interlock with the cutting surface -- making for strong construction. And since King Starboard is a top quality marine-grade plastic, this filet table is maintenance-free and weather-proof.
- The Little Guy tilts slightly forward when placed on a flat surface, so stuff drains away from you.
- Side rails include notches that can hook over the edges of outdoor table tops, wide boat gunwales etc. for additional stability.
- The Little Guy is also set up to mount on a standard 5-gallon bucket for a higher cutting platform.
- Order as a money-saving kit that includes all pre-cut Starboard components and stainless steel fasteners.
- Or buy this compact fish cleaning station assembled and ready to use.
No posts found