Nominal 1" Thick Marine Teak Lumber In A Range Of Lengths & Widths -- All Top Quality & Ready To Use
These First European Quality marine teak boards are surfaced all four sides (S4S). Nominal 1" thickness varies from 7/8" to 15/16", but we keep the thickness consistent across multiple boards in a single order. Length and width dimensions are accurate to within 1/16".
"The piece of teak was just what I expected and was shipped on time. A pleasant surprise was the shipping cost was lower than the original quote and they sent an e-mail letting me know the difference had been credited to my account.."
--Larry Robin Grosse Ile, Michigan
- Standard Widths: 1-7/8" - 3" - 4" - 5" - 6" - 7" - 8"
- Standard Lengths: 1' - 2' - 3' - 4' - 5' - 6'
- We usually can also provide nominal 1" S4S boards wider than 8" and longer than 6' on request. Simply email us at email@example.com with your requirements.
Our standard milled teak sizes offer a lot of flexibility for creating projects that call for superior quality, ready-to-use marine lumber. And like all the teak we sell, our nominal 1" teak boards are all FEQ Asian lumber that is free of the knots and sap wood common in plantation teak.
Other Milled Dimensional Teak Thicknesses:
Shipping Estimates Versus Actual Shipping Costs
The shipping cost shown when you place your teak order is an estimate produced by either UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. Sometimes that estimate turns out to be too high, and other times it's too low. Here's what we do in either case:
- If The Estimated Cost Is Too High -- If the actual shipping & handling cost is less than the estimated cost you're charged when placing your order, we promptly refund the overpayment back to your credit card account or your PayPal account. This normally takes 1 or 2 business days to be applied.
- If The Estimated Cost Is Too Low -- We absorb the difference.