Touring & Racing Paddle Board Racks For Docks, Piers Or Any Level Surface.
- Free-standing storage racks for 1 or 2 paddle boards up to 7.5" thick.
- Easy installation on docks, piers or any other level surfaces, with or without fasteners.
- Maintenance-free King Starboard marine-grade plastic -- weatherproof & colorfast.
- Bungee tie-downs included for your SUPs and paddles.
- SUP rack cutouts accept cable locks & chains for theft deterrence.
- Free shipping In The Contiguous States (For shipping rates to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam, contact us.)
- Designed and built in Marathon, Florida Keys.
- $20 discount on orders over $200
- $50 discount on orders over $500
Storage For Larger Stand Up Paddle Boards.
Buck Woodcraft now offers racks that accommodate touring SUPs up to 7.5" thick, providing easy storage on your dock or anywhere else convenient to the water. These free-standing storage racks cradle touring SUPs securely off the ground or dock, yet require minimal lifting when stowing or unshipping your boards for a day on the water.
Weatherproof, Maintenance-Free Marine Polymer.
We make our touring touring / racing paddleboard racks from 3/4" thick marine-grade King Starboard and assemble them with all stainless steelfittings -- and they stand up to fresh or salt water and sun better than just about any other material you'd care to name. That means they won't rot, warp, crack, rust or color-fade after years of exposure.
Sturdy Bases, Easy Mounting.
Our touring SUP rack bases are pre-drilled at all 4 corners for easy mounting using the fasteners of your choice. If you're going to mount the racks on your dock, moderate size wood screws or small lag bolts will work just fine. You can also mount these stands on bare ground, using extra-long tent spikes to provide the necessary holding strength. You can also place them on an even surface (such as a garage floor) and they'll hold your SUPs pretty well with no mounting hardware at all.
For information about our other SUP rack designs, click these links:
- Fabricated using 3/4" thick King Starboard & stainless steel fasteners, our touring SUP paddleboard storage racks are sturdy and impervious to weather.
- Built-in storage for paddles.
- Bungee tie-downs included for added security.
- Rack measurements are:
- 1 SUP Rack - 4"W Base x 18"L x 20+"H
- 2 SUP Rack - 4"W Base x 30"L x 20"H
- Storage slots taper from 8-1/2" wide at the top to 7-1/2" at the bottom.
- Rack bases are pre-drilled at the corners for fasteners of your choice.