1' (One Foot Pieces)
While Supplies Last
1/2" Asian Teak Lumber Up To 6' And Longer And 6"+ Wide -- All Excellent Quality And Ready To Use.
These marine grade Asian teak boards are surfaced all four sides (S4S) and are all First European Quality lumber, which is the highest commercial quality available. Thickness is a full 1/2", and lengths and widths are accurate to within 1/16".
- Standard Widths: 1/2" - 3/4" - 1" - 1-1/2" - 2" - 3" - 4" - 5" - 6"
- Standard Lengths: 1' - 2' - 3' - 4' - 5' - 6'
- Boards longer than 6' available on request
Our 1/2" thick milled teak lumber provides a source for creating everything from small trim strips to shelf fiddles and shelves, or boards you can use to fabricate teak face plates, drawer fronts, doors, and a variety of cubbys, cabinets and enclosures on your boat.
Other Milled Dimensional Teak Thicknesses:
Shipping Estimates Versus Actual Shipping Costs
The shipping cost shown when you place your teak order is an estimate produced by either UPS or the U.S. Postal Service. Sometimes that estimate turns out to be too high, and other times it's too low. Here's what we do in either case:
- If The Estimated Cost Is Too High -- If the actual shipping & handling cost is less than the estimated cost you're charged when placing your order, we promptly refund the overpayment back to your credit card account or your PayPal account. This normally takes 1 or 2 business days to be applied.
- If The Estimated Cost Is Too Low -- We absorb the difference.